Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Festive Month 1

With my birthday approaching, to me, it also means that the year-end festive celebrations are on its way as well.

Anyway, I guess my birthday celebrations had been concluded. I would like to thank my colleagues who celebrated my birthday, followed on by my 2 groups of secondary friends, and 2 groups of primary friends.

Anyway, this entry is not meant to talk about the number of celebrations that i had, but the holidays that are coming up. All just in, 2 months!
  1. Hari Raya
  2. Christmas
  3. New Year
  4. Chinese New Year
Though i am not a superstitious person, but all of these festive celebrations are greatly appreciated after a series of unfortunate events. Ok, i dun want to sound so pussy here, keep on saying how luck put me down, instead of taking a look at myself.

Anyway, some pictures of the celebrations.


With the 1st grp of sec sch friends.


With the 2nd grp of sec friends.


With my 1st grp of poly friends. PS: Phobia entering Fish n Co.

Not to forgetting the sms that stormed into my phone from 28th Nov 2008, 2355 hrs till 29th Nov 2008, 0030 hrs, keeping my fingers very busy reply and thanking them. Of course, friends that sent after 0030 hrs.

Thank you very much.

The photos are pretty much uploaded, so the link here

Labels: , ,