Sunday, November 23, 2008

Regular updates

joshua brought us to a restaurant at lorong L telok kurau for our lunch. I must say i like the place very took some photos with it


Obsession to eat.


i always like such drawings... coz i am not a good artist!


Notes by customers, i think.


A simple lunch. Anyway, brown rice has been what i eat whenever i'm at home. So if you are eating white rice, start converting to the brown's. There's a lot benefit in it. As for the taste..., you will get use to it soon.

Had a birthday celebration on fri evening and stayed over at chalet due to the far geographical location between my house and east coast.

But of course, it's not on me alone but with other 5 more colleagues. Just figured it out that there are a lot of nov babies. Do you want to know why? I guess couples make babies on Valentines' day and there we are popped out on nov.

Back to the main topic, I would like to thanks the head committee for its initiation on this celebration as well as the members who made an effort selecting presents and the misc. matters.
Thanks to my senior who separately bought me a present on top of the shared presents.

A glimpse of the photos:


The nov babies.


Was asked to pose.


My wallet had been supplied as presents since when i was in upper secondary school.

Link to this album. It's not fully updated yet.

That's it for now.

Labels: ,