Monday, October 06, 2008

weekend

Seemingly a forever period that i missed out my precious weekend on my own. Saturday outing was pretty a fresh day for me. though the bad thing is that i get to go out only in the late afternoon.

Went out with my mother in the 1st half of the day.. hmmm, nothing special to mention... =x

Watched movie with lekmeng, raquel, and sun tian at vivo.

Eagle Eye was a not-so-bad movie, but what fascinated me was the soundtracks in this movie. Ok, I don't know how many appreciates the music running on the background of the movie, but i'm sure i am one of those who paid attention to the sound/music.

And i had "accquire" the soundtracks "online" after watching the movie. Not a bad one. One of the best i rated, after Pirates of the Caribbean.

Anyway, had some small bites at one of the restaurant, like Black Boss (or something) prior to the movie, while waiting for raquel to satisfy her crave (i think so) and waiting for Sun Tian.

Like a prisoner whom was just set free from jail, those small bites were not enough for me and i had another round in Burger King.

Had a simple dinner at Kopitiam and headed down to Holland V for late-night dessert. No pub/club as i have problem drinking down alcoholic drinks except for Jolly Shandy. =)

Laugh at me at your peril. :)

Alright, that's all for my weekend.

Labels: