Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Room Sabotaged

Updated and edited entry

An exciting chase happened yesterday; it's all started from my room.

At around 1+ pm, as i was in the room using my computer, someone threw a "bomb" into my room. Heard them saying "masuk". I dashed to the windows and saw 3 malay children around the age of upper primary on a bicycle riding off.

Ok, the natural reaction for me was to shout and i really regret shouting as it raised an alert to them.

Nonetheless, i sped off outside from my room in a bid to search for them. Fortunately for them, I couldn't find them. My brother joined in too.

Widen the search area, but still, can't find any trace of them. It happened to fast too, though i did see the 3 kids but i can't remember how they looked.

Prior to this incident, it happened 2 times before. One of the incident was the same as the above mentioned, but the other time which was more dangerous.

They threw in a bundle of 3 sparkle fireworks into my room. I was lucky as it dropped to the floor near to my bed instead of bed. Imagine the sparks by the sparkle fireworks heat up the bed sheet.

FIRE. Who will pay for it? Me or them?

Now, you should know why am i so pissed with the 3 kids (if i am right that all incidents were done by them)

Next time, it will not be so lucky for them.

Got home and was informed by my mom that my 2 FRED PERRY shirts were stolen.

Ok, what's next? I can't believe it. I had already long run out of shirts/t-shirts and 2 shirts went missing!

Definition in this entry
Bomb - The kind you can find in provision shop where it is compressed before "exploding" sending out powders/foams.

Masuk - Meaning "in" in malay word.