Saturday, December 29, 2007

Where's my handphone?!

Sending my hp to repair today seems to be a mistake as i have no preparation to get a spare hp. First of all, it was a pretty rash decision. Secondly, i'm currently employed and without a hp as a communication tool is definitely not going to help during the course of work.

Headed down to Nokia Care centre @ Causeway Point and expected the queue was very long as it's a weekend too. I guess there are also people who can't afford to fork out time during the weekdays as they are working. Whatever it is, the waiting time was around 80 mins. Zzzz

Since i had it expected, of course there are plans to meet the expectation. I headed down to the library nearby and got myself a book to read.

Yes, you didn't see wrong. I got a book to read. Well, don't be too fascinated yet as the book(s) i got hold were the True Singapore Ghost Stories by Russell Lee. Hahaha

Anyway, i also borrowed a non-fiction book and that relates to me very closely, or rather my alias.

I borrowed a damn thick book title MI6. In case you all have no idea, it's an intel book. I thought it was cool and upon seeing the title, I just picked it up and borrowed without even thinking twice. Well, this shows that i am interested in intel job and why did i end up over IT job instead?

Guess what? PAP was even mentioned in the book. What's the content? I'm not sure.. I haven't finish yet.

Ok, back to the Nokia thing. I went back as i thought it was pretty near my queue no. But to my disappointment, it was still way off. 9 person before me. So, I had to wait there.

Got a big surprise when i was at the service counter. My 'daughter' was there! And we were served by the same customer officer.

Well, other than that, nothing big or special happen. Just sent my hp in to repair. Coming to think of it, they should had done so as the staff at Wheelock branch forced me not to send in.

Come to think of it, i should had make a complain. But that's about Weida, he's just a nice guy! :)

Alright. MSN is one way to connect to me or my resident line. Maybe email or my tagboard. Ehhh, come to think of it, i think nobody would want to contact me too.

Whatever it is, that's just in case.

End of the year is coming. So everyone of you have fun. And, be careful too. Wherever you are Sin or in Thai.