Sunday, December 23, 2007

Year-End Summary

Year 2007 is coming to an end with Year 2008 already with its right hand knocking on the door. A summary of this year ongoings and generally, it had been a good one after all. But of there, there are bad things as well. Somehow, I just couldn't think of what it is.

Like i said, year 2007 had been going well for me and i must stay i had enjoyed a lot this year.

Before heading to the main points, I just want to side track it a bit. It was a fantastic feeling for me to buy 4 items at a cost of $133.

Got 2 shirts with $13 and $39 respectively and 2 pairs of shoes with $39.95 each.

At least, i feel the money is worth spending and for its value.

Friends

Friends had been quite fantastic all the time. And much to my surprises, they made me usually happy all year round. People like the East Coast gang - ST, LM, Raq, KB + many more, had been hearing my complains all year round. Or rather been hearing those since they know me.

Made some new friends as the months went by. Caosheng, Pin, Joshua, Jennifer, Gui jie are those friends who also hear me out which i think was unbelievable. For someone whom we just knew.

Next was people like my twin. Entertaining my life as well.

My poly classmates were rather stagnant for most of this year until recently we got up in contacts. And they are still a group of wonderful friends.

Really appreciate these people in my life :)

Events

Started the (lunar) year with a bang as i strike lottery, though it wasn't a lot, but most importantly signified a good start of the year. Work in NS was good at that time with 9 more months to finish my service, and 10 reservist cycle to go :'(

Then made 3 trips to thailand with 3 different groups of people. Well, i guess, it's just for a single reason. But it was still fun back to the same area, place with different people. They just did stupid things at time. But i like it.

Get down to a temporary job. Pay was rather good. Working after normal hours is even better. I can easily earn a gross salary fo $2000+ a month and learning new things too. Got a permanent job deal with the assistance of the permanent colleagues there, I must say i am ashamed of myself.

Whatever it is, I am under no illusion that i am very lucky generally throughout the whole year. What comes down, must go up and vice versa, I will ride on this good luck as long as possible.

So, start to wear a RED UNDERWEAR on your new's year day!!

Shall not move to other sections like love, or career, etc. It's something that for now i am unable to see it as i still want to further my studies.

Future

I'm quite gloomy of my future though. I am quietly confident that I had the ability to pull it big in the future, but as of now, i am unable to know the ways of doing it so, which is to say i am pretty lost.

Going for further studies in 1.5 to 2 years time. Considering part time studies too as my initial plan was to go for full-time studies. Venturing into IT job as well, in case i need to fall back on something, this is something i can do.

Went for fortune-telling some time back, he said that I have a boss life. I take it as an encouragement as to make me to have a belief that I can make something big in my life.

Summary

Luck - Generally good this year
HR - As been always good
'Career' - Good as well
Love - As been always bad

I still love my friends.. Regardless of new or old one. My life could have been more difficult without them around.