Sunday, December 09, 2007

Chalet

No mood to blog. Don't know what to blog either.

First, want to wish my twin a happy 18th birthday. From the look of it, think she had a lot of fun and surprises as well.

Been considering a lot over certain things and i decided to give a final decision. Due to future finance status of my family because of certain reason, I decided to work full time and only to consider to take up some short part time course.

And another thing that I had just decided (at the time of blogging) is to let nature take its course, and which i am not going to say what it is.

I will not be at home this coming thur, fri, sat and sun. I will be staying over at ST's house and will be heading for chalet for the remaining days. As well as contacting me will be a problem too. Anyway, just pray that i will be safe throughout. :)

As of now, I am at my workplace working on certain system patching and it is so cool to work overnight in a relaxing attire and err, i dun meant naked! haha..

Hopefully, i will be free to meet up with deer on wednesday and meeting up with my twin anytime before my chalet seem to be a virtually impossible task.

To sum up, this week is a very exciting, tiring and interesting week.