Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ready to go

Alright. This is nice. Hmm, I really couldn't handle my emotion well. I guess i need really lots of time for it.

Same old 2 issue. But I have decided to let it go le. But i have to admit, it gotta takes time. Coz the guy's name keep appearing every now and then & that also means that she is hinting me to let go of her la. Whatever it is, thanks on her for accompany me today.

The another her is the same as well. Tested her out and she didn't know that i am going across out the sg border this coming weekend.

Though i had tried my best to understand her situation, i simply just can't find certain ans that satisfy me. Anyway, i wouldn't get angry because i think she can't understand. I learnt from the past and calmed myself down and let it flow naturally. But that doesn't meant that i couldn't be bothered about her anymore. Still hoping that we can continue.

Aiya, hope i wouldn't handl all those shits anymore. This is not going to be very healthy to continue like that. Hopefully, my mood will be better after i'm back.

cya soon. Be back on sun night/mon wee morning.