Friday, November 30, 2007

Special Day

Jennifer and Joshua surprisingly dropped a visit to my house to celebrate my birthday!! Omg, I'm so touched and shocked!!!

Anyway, really thanks a lot to them!



The birthday poppers from the East.


Ok, i apologise for that. I thought it was referring to me. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Anyway, just don't bothered about it anymore le.

I think it's wasted to give ur LS up. It was those CCA/activities that contribute to what happen on sunday, and of course, with my factor of seeing her as very very important person as well that disappointment that comes along with it.

2nd thing was. if u want to 'celebrate' my birthday, u can do so on sun, itself. Since ur programme is so tight-up, it's better than not giving me any ans when i popped "when will u celebrate mine?"

Ok, i want to retaliate, i am not putting fault nor trying to hint u that i have underlying meaning. i just want to remind you that to pay more attention and focus to people who love (any form of love) u dearly. Hmm, like ur bf. Ya.

Present-wise. If u think that the person will angry when u see it, then pls dun buy. It just doesn't seem logical to get the thing that the person will get angry. It's not about the monetary value of it that i am talking about.

Alright, i guess u know why am i down that day. I would like to stress that i wasn't angry coz i can't and i guess the reason was i treat you as one of closest (which then disappointment comes into play) where i only console myself that u only treat me as a normal friend.

Once again, sorry. to give u my silent treatment.