Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Boxing Day

I always thought that Boxing Day was a day for boxing, literally. It was like boxing others around! Haha, how silly i was. Now i know the real meaning of it.

Spare the introduction of the terms 'boxing day'. Go right to main details then.

Went to look for ST, LM, Kok and Qing at parkway parade after work. Went to buy things with them for the xmas later in the evening.

Settled everything and went to his house. Congratulations to Qing that she passed her driving test. Sun Tian was quite nervous when he passed the driving well to Qing. Haha. Can't blame him for that.

Assisted in preparation of xmas celebration, with her mum in as well. So, finally, everything was up on the table but it was a shortlived for me as I left the place shortly.

Went off from Sun Tian's house and reached Selin's. Missed out the celebration last year so I have to be back this year.

Greeted the host upon arriving.


With a big Hi-5!

Watched DVDs and playing board game over there, while also helping out to have food.


I couldn't understand the craving for Ben & Jerry's Ice cream until i ate it! So nice was that i 'advertise' for them. Forget about the ugly and unpresentable 'model' used for this 'advertistment'. The bottom line is that; the ice cream was good as i nearly finished the whole tub myself!


Not to forget the log cake which is indeed taking up the shape of a log. OMG, it's so nice. Well, definitely not from Prima Deli's :)

Lastly, the gift exchange session.


And i got myself these!! Thanks :)

I still owe presents to LM and co.