Thursday, November 29, 2007

Silliest Person on Earth

At a prize presentation today on its ever first worldwide presentation in Singapore.

Emcee: "After some deliberation by the judges panel, they seem to have a decision"

Taking the answer slip from the organizing staff.

Emcee: "Ok, look like we have an answer to it."

Emcee: "The first worldwide silliest person award goes to WEIDA!!"

Commenting on his congratulation speech after receiving the award from the hand of the emcee, he said:

"I'm very proud to receive this award. And that has to thanks to a lot, a lot of people who supported me by making me look like a fool unknowingly. It's a nice experiences to know that i have some abilities to be silly. Nonetheless, I have nobody to be blame for. Once again, I thank everybody for that."


Been working a lot these few days and want to know how it is like to be busy. Went out to work on wednesday and returned home the next day. Yes, you didn't see wrongly.

Look like i will get to enjoy such thing as time goes by.

Looking thing from my perspective. I only know that there are 2 kind of r/s with non-blood related beings and that is friends and husband/wife. No matter how close u are, how many names each other call, in the end, it's still friends and husband/wife.

Though i don't understand why she said she is keeping a distance away from me. It's not like i never show her any concern, and esp when i first asked a few times and only to get responses that is slightly longer than i had expected. Of course, needless to say about meeting up when sms can get days to response.

But what's the point of saying? Hope she realises that and not to repeat the same thing to her bf. I'm not angry or what. I'm just puzzled.

So, it was down to me that all of such thing turned out this way because expecting a bit higher and naturally disappointment comes in a bit deeper. Worst of all, i only manage to understand this so late in my life. thus the Award is rightfully MINE.

DON'T EVER THINK OF SNATCHING IT AWAY FROM ME. :)