Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Thai trip nearly cancel

Thanks to ST, Jov & PS for their help to persuade my mum to allow me to go to thai. Well, very obviously my mother doesn't trust me for going overseas. hmm, as if it's the 1st time anyway..

well, said that i will visit prostitute over there. said that i will patronize the naked thai gal show. well, well.. i'm still disappointed in what she said.. coz every now and then i told her the truth.. whom did i go out with.. where will i be going.. etc.. FINE!

look like no matter how many times i told her the truth, she is not going to believe me,..

cut the crap..

7 more days to get away from my parents whom dun trust me, house and the computer to enjoy myself.

caught up with flu and cough germs and i hope that i can be germs free by the end of this week.
Hmm, coughed so hard that tears flowed out from my eyes and a passenger who sat beside me on the bus, pass me a tissue. eh, thanks to the stranger.