Sunday, April 29, 2007

Updates

My buddy has a company. Basically deal with designing. If you need any designing stuff for your business, etc.. you can consider finding him. His sample of design can be found at this link: http://www.ohitsuji.com/

Had a couple of thing happen this week. Hmm, let me go through..

Umbrella, flower pot and a slipper were threw from somewhere from my block neighbours to the ground floor. It happened right in front of my house. My parents said they didn't want to get involve when I wanted to go out and have a check. I was so disappointed with their comments and thoughts. Anyway, I told my parents that i want to make a police call and they dis-allow me to do so. They told me that "Don't think you are a SPF NSF, you can be (this and that, etc.). Oh, come on. This is the responsibility of every citizen. Who cares whether i am a policeman or what. I secretly make a call anyway and told them what i saw.

My foot rot is much getting better now. The cream given by private doc is definately better than those in polyclinic. Well, this tells me that if I have some illness that i am in desperate need to get it cure, head towards private clinic.

Found 2 online chatting buddies while at work. Namely, madeline and jenyin. Both were my sec sch mates and to think back, it's nice that we are still keep in touch. [applicable to gals only] haha. and not to forget my twin too.

I'm back to the usual of ordering lunch rather than either starving or eat less during lunch time. Realising the fact that i am no better [that my tummy keep expanding], i decided to order lunch and exercise even more. But that will applicable after my thai trip!

Work as usual, was fantastic. Just that I think i will not be free this week as there are reports to be submitted for this month. In short, OT time!

Helped Pin, a friend from thai, to check on a shop in chinatown. Apprantly, the shop owner bought items from Pin and didnt' pay up deposit for quite sometime. So, Pin is getting worried and asked me for a favour to check out his shop. And i feel like a PI [Private Investagator]. Took tonnes of photos outside his shop and the items they are selling and email those to her.

Kinda celebrate my father's bdae by going to a coffeeshop for dinner after his work. Paid for the dinner with my mother and my budget spending for this month is finished even before my next allowance to be credited. But on my way, I spotted something:



Yes, THAI minimart. Hmm, I actually forgot that there was this minimart that was so near me and i went in to check the prices and it's not really cheap after all.

But one thing attracted me is that, the baht exchange rate they offer is really exceptionally good. S$1 : 22.75 Baht. I bet that this is the best rate you can't find elsewhere. But if you happen to, kindly notify me! haha

BTW, not to sidetrack too much, Happy 51st Birthday Father.

I dropped tonnes of hints to my parents that i will be going to Thai this month. Like;

  1. I'm going to change money for thai trip from here very soon (upon seeing the money changer at the above thai minimart)
  2. Order thai dishes and told stories of meal time when i was in thai and emphasised that i will revisist there soon
  3. Keep mentioning thai friends and stories to my parents during the dinner

Anyway, I already booked the air tix and lodging in thai. They can't do anything now. YES!!

Been watching movie trailer of Pirates of Carribean 3 and Spiderman 3. I'm been fascinated by the quality of HD [High Definition] technology for the screen. I thought DVD motion pictures are good enough for the current LCD/Plasma TV. After watching and comparing HD motion Pics and DVD motion pictures, the satisfaction of watching crystal clear pictures quality is there. Maybe you should download and watch it for yourself. And by the way, it is playing at 8990 KB/seconds. so make sure, you have enough RAM to watch it. Here's the link where i downloaded the trailer from. http://movies.ign.com/trailers.html

And thanks Soo Teck for lending me Bird Thong Chai CD.