Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Itchy Foot

Thanks to the footrot. I didn't have a good night sleep. Because I'll apply cream onto my foot and in order not to dirty the bed, i have to sleep in a postition where the applied medicated area will not come in contact with the bed. As such, I restrained my sleeping posture and resulting a disturbed sleep.

booked air tix for thai trip. Left the returning trip air tix that is not booked yet.

Alrite, that's not the key topic for this entry.

My mum is fumin with my father's silly actions and i think i have to side with my mum this time round.

My mom's workplace has a colleague and let's call her X. X and my mom are in a not-quite-good working relationship.

Factfile
X critisized my father (via my mum) of his poor sense of fashion.
X has a bf at the moment which my father knows about this too from my mum.

Case Report 1
My father brought his colleague to X's workplace claiming that he wanted to get an earpiece with his colleague. Then my father told X not to tell my mum about his visit.

My mum got to know this later on the same day when X complained about a guy (my father's colleague) keep looking at her when she was working.

And, that sparked a melee at home. My mother flared up and qns my father

Q: why he went to their (X and my mum) workplace today?
A: I went to get an earpiece.

Q: Then why did you tell X not to tell me about your visit?
A: (then the ans change) Want to introduce him (father's colleague) to X.

Ok this is silly. Really god-damn silly. 1st, you got complained by X for the sense of fashion and the kind of attire he wore it work can really kill one appetite.

A copper-brown pant. A color shirt (varies). and a sky blue color over-shirt.

2nd, my father knows that X is attached and still bring along a guy with the intention to introducing to X, adding on that he is a 傻傻 的. (idiot) "OMG, i dun know what my father is doing and thinking".

And now, X is so sicked and disgusted with my father's colleague when he kept looking at her and my mum feared that she might complained to her boss.

Case Report 2
My father is so actively enthu about not-learning of new things. Every letter came addressing to him. He opened it and called out for him without even bothering and trying to know what was written. Yes, he doesn't know eng words but he is not actively learning about it.

One can see the enthusiasm in him to push the letter to me and expecting me to settle it for him.
Eg: A letter from CPF addressing to my bro regarding the payment of poly sch fees as my father's CPF was used to pay for the sch fees. Thought he would make the call to ask whether can the deadline be extended as my bro is at overseas for training.

But before i expect him to talk, i already know what was he thinking. So he passed me the letter and asked me to call for him.

and i'm worried for his life should he is forced to resign/sacked from this job. 1st, he don't know eng and he is physically weak. And of course, that will put me into some worries in the future. Retirement for him, more savings from me and the list goes on.

Now i sympathise my mom for all the things she did for the past 2 decades. She, too, doesn't know eng in the past. But she actively learn eng from me and my bro, tuition teachers, conversation between ppl and ppl, and she can read a simple letter now.

And my father don't know how lucky he was to get a wife like her. While my mom is on the verge of fed-up with his attitude and resulting in tonnes of nagging, on the other side, my father thought she was just purely nagging and creating dins out of nothing.

And whenever they quarreled, they threw out their points of arguments, by looking at me, via me, to get to the other side.

and this situation can be serious because they dun face each other when quarreling. (and that tells me how strained the relationship is)


gosh.. all i can do now is to talk over here and that's one good thing about blog. but maybe i need a god for miracle to happen. and i meant a CHINESE god.

sigh.. i'm lost. I dun like that. Coming home everyday to face such thing.