Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Routine Blogging

Congratulates to germaine for her having pass the driving test on tue.

Nothing much worth mentioning these few days. Went to CHC to kill time last fri since i'm so damn free. Made a couple of friends. They are nice.

Will be going to Ubin this saturday for my 1st volunteer assg. Hopefully, nothing will happen. and hope everything will be fun too. Ehh, anyway, I dun think i need a map to go around there.

And I finally decided to come clean with my mother about my thai trip. I guess i will invite my friends to come to my house and together persuade my mother to change her mind. But again, this will be a 50-50 chance. Hope I will be able to go. Pls pray for me.


Been listening to POTC soundtracks for the past 2 years+ and after looking through at the latest POTC movie poster, i was scanning for the "Music Composer" and was very pleased to see the same name again. Ok, i might be the weird guy who likes to listening to soundtracks what is not a song.

And i am quite envy of the actors and actresses. Their figures look the same as they did, on their first appearances from their debut movie.





I've got an ugly foot-rot. Interested party, can zoom in the photos.





and