Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Silver

After being the 1st NSF to complete the whole IPPT yesterday, a reporter came interviewed me regarding the thoughts of the IPPT i participated, after congratulating me.

Reporter: You seemed tired after the IPPT, aren't you?
Me: Yup, I am now. I was aiming for a silver and it came true.

Reporter: What was your previous result for IPPT, maybe say, when u were a trainee?
Me: I just got a Pass for my last IPPT. Frankly speaking, though, I aimed for a silver, I had my doubt on achieving that.

Reporter: Why?
Me: The killer IPPT stations for me are chin-up and Standing Broad Jump.

Reporter: Didn't you make it in the end? What motivated you?
Me: Yup, I was so delighted when i made it for chin up and SBJ as i just met their minimum criteria. Well, it's the monetary that pushed me along to meet Silver target.

Reporter: Hmm, only monetary? nothing else? I heard from ur colleagues that there's 1 real intention. What's it? admit it.
Me: (amazed by the reporter) Err, well, yes, i can use the money to subsidise my overseas trip next month.

Reporter: So, how much you got now?
Me: I 've a total of $300 from ORD Shooting and IPPT. And my trip basic expenses summed up a total of $400. So, I just have to fork out at least $200 to cover the remaining expenses in thai.

Reporter: Seemed pretty advantageous to you, isn't it?
Me: Yup. I'm also saving up my lunch money as I'm given $4 for 8 hrs of work a day and with that I can save $80 a month. So, in short, i'm virtually not spending any money for the overseas trip.

Reporter: I believe you are not going overseas for just holidaying, right? What's your secondary objective?
Me: Nothing much. To meet up my thai friends over there.

Reporter: Alrite, good luck to you then. Thank you for your time.
Me: My pleasure

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've gotten a new role at my workplace. UWO. Figure it out yourself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went for Recreation Training for soccer after work. Scored 4 goals. A hattrick and an own goal. OMG.

Borrowed a Thai CD media from library. Hopefully it will aid my thai language. and I ripped it to MP3 for PERSONAL USE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And thanks TWIN for waking me up at 2.45 am and subsequently, can't get to sleep for a few mins for an hourly interval. but dun worry, i'll still treat you nice.