Tuesday, November 07, 2006

1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr, Zzzz

today's interesting while i was waiting for bus to go home.. i was waiting for a bus at around 6.10 pm.. and at 6.20/6.25 pm. the bus came and because it was full of passengers, we couldn't get on the bus, so no choice have to wait for another bus..

so from that time.. i waited and waited.. and waited and then finally still waited.. coz the bus came at 7.35 pm. *YAWN*

kns, i waited from my empty bladder till 3/4 filled bladder and to make thing worst, the jam on the road made the bus go-and-stop and those vibration shook my bladder and that made me feel like urine la..

luckily my sun nu is at home and called me to entertain me.. for 1+ hr.. if not i would die of boredom. i can't listen to music because my mp3 player is spoilt!! and the thoughts of buying a Samsung mp3 player made me feel so itchy.. but gotta wait until dec budget. hmm, or maybe not even getting because i put my driving lesson 1st priority..