Monday, September 11, 2006

Sassy Girl

I re-watch My Sassy Girl yesterday. It was one of the good korean movies that i will keep watching.

The setting, story plot were well-planned. It was a touching love story too.

Story about how Kyun-woo (Film's name) meets Jun Ji-hyun (Real name as her film's name is not given) in subway and since then onwards, love blossoms.

The movie had a mixed of flashback setting, current scene, etc. and it's so interesting how, in the end, they end together when they can be actually meet earlier. At first, when i watched the movie, it's about laughter and comedy. Then, i understand more of the love side of the story, etc.

Anyway, i'm lost on words on what to describe about the movie setting. If you want the movie, get it from me!

I will be gone from home tomorrow and will be back on 20+ sept due to NS committment. It's kinda weird feeling. I've never stay in the camp for so long because I have never got confinement during my BPT.



I like the part of the scene as there was this song being played and it's was so funky. but, i don't know what's the name of the song! so sad!!