Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday ~Satisfied~



Thanks a million to Raq for the game she gave it to me as my bdae present.



and i got myself 3 pairs of briefs.. offers eh.. 6 for $15 from BodyMaster



I was dilemma on choosing between Raq's house and my Mdm's house (for her daugher's 1 mth anniversary) coz the time clashed. And never mind, my parents told me to go temple with them this afternoon. OMG. so sudden eh.

I was caught in-between the programme planned but given the resourcefulness in me, I managed to push the temple trip to some other time. I adjusted my programme; going to my Mdm's house 30 mins earlier and left at around 2.35 pm, then set to Raq's house.

On the way, i saw this barren land. and gosh. i didn't expect that such kind of land condition happens in singapore. (Ppl going towards Marina Bay direction, pls forgive my ignorance.. haha)



Protect Earth Eagerly, Use Electricity Effectively, Use Water Wisely, and lastly Use Weida Willingly

hahaa.. just put for fun..

Reached Sembawang MRT, and saw a lot of Armed Police all around Sun Plaza Vincinity. SOC bus and van. Stationed at the main and rear entrance of Sun Plaza and a grp of 4-team member patrolling around at the pavement near Sun Plaza - wonder what happen -

Reached Raq's house and played board game; Risk and Zombie.. but i didn't play any.. haha..

Had dinner at lot one, and went back home after that....



Will anyone teach me piano for free??