Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday ~Touched~

On my way to PCC at JE Mrt station, got out of the station and as usual tonnes of ppl were already standing at the platform going towards Pasir Ris and SUDDENLY, i saw a malay guy who wore the same shirt as me!!! wow! freak man and i changed my path dramatically.

and so i settled down at one area of the platform, listening to my songs and kept looking at the ETA of the train. and finally the train comes, and naturally i look in front and SUDDENLY, i saw that malay guy standing right in front of me! ALAMAK. both ppl, wearing the same shirt, standing just side by side. but never mind, i think ppl will look at me, coz i'm taller than him! haha.. and at least, i have a reasonable physical size.

opps

immediately, i board the train through the other door and continue my journey to the Central.

today lunch was horrible, the auntie charged me $3.20 for this kind of shit:



and is the same old blur auntie who also over-charged me on the previous account. i gotta siam her next time.

back from lunch, i slept. and then start work when lunch time is over. and i was doing the certification stuff and came across this piece of copy:



KNN.. what do u want me to read?! is like those kind of eye test, where u find some certain no.

thanks ah

but luckily for me, my eyesight is 6/6 and had installed a 3x optical zoom (meaning that i can see further objects)

anyway.. that's all about it..