Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Paaaaaaaaaaaartttttttttyyyyyyyy~

As usual went to HTA for course but was dismissed early so that we (GAVIN and me) can go to the Dinner and Dance organized by my dept.

haha.. anyway.. we were dismissed at ard 2.30 pm.. and he came to my house and we slacked till ard 5 pm before we start changing...

haha.. he's bathed and slept in my room.. cool gavin..

well.. off we go with these attire we all had for the party..



Taken in my room.. just before we all left the house...

Gav had his dinner at lot one.. and i thought it was pretty late coz we were told to be there at 6 pm and we were at lot one at ard 6.10 pm.. by the time i was there it was near 7 pm.. thanks god and everything hasn't started...

tix were shown to them for me enter the house...



PARTY STARTED~~~ at around 7.30 pm.. and they all got us grooving with a dance by 2 females and 2 "females" ... lol



follow up by a couple of games, etc.. yup.. we were having fun solving quiz and puzzles.. take a look!




My dept. colleagues.. cool isn't it? haha.. i'm the only one from this table who is not contribuing to the quizzes!

and this guy, my colleagues, who was on the competition for the Shortest Guy.. well.. he is the only oooonnnneeee and there isn't any competitor who dares to come out.. haha..

Next for the lucky draw.. i think i was really very unlucky. They had 2 categories of draws. One is the conventional where Guest was invited to the stage to pick the numbers and the other is the organising committee drew the numbers randomly.

So for the conventional draw, my number was missed by 2.. and the randomly picked one was even worse. my number was 053, and the drew numbers were 052, 054 (and of course other numbers).. see!! i'm so luckless eh...

nevertheless, i didn't come back empty-handed. there was this game whereby we will have to guess the brand of a commercial by its song. i rushed up and beat all of my compeitiors (hehe.. i'm not kiasu.. but in competition, i've to show what i got) and it was the levi's commercial song, Boombastic that got me a freebie.

and oh yar.. came this performances:



and this scene reminded me of my 2 thai gals when i was in thailand for holidaying. Muahaha! it was so exciting when they tried to arouse me.

and soon after this, the D&D called it a day.

- so tired -