Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday ~Flashed~

I'm a more few seconds more to late

Despite waking up and left the house early by 10 mins this morning respectively, i was late for the roll-call today. DAMN

1st Obstacle - I can't board on the 1st train at my the station. and made me wait for 3 mins for this

2nd Obstacle - At JE station, I missed 2 trains. each waiting time was 2 mins.

3rd Obstacle - The train was usually slow at times between JE to Outram - not sure how long it was wasted

But never mind, given my good 2.4 KM timing, i ran all the way after alighting from the train. cool

When i reached office, i still need to change to my Full-U for the roll-call

But never mind, given my past NPCC experiences as well as multiple "uniform-changing parade", i changed to my full U with an estimated of 30 seconds. cool

But the location for the roll-call isn't at my office, therefore i need to run again. HA.. i think u all know what i wanna say. so i keep quiet. cool

And then i joined in the squad a few seconds before the commander brought us to attention. cool

LUCKY ME!

Forgot to upload a cute baby in MRT yesterday, so here it goes:



here goes the lollipop guy..