Saturday, March 04, 2006

end of course


Fri == endOfCourse;

yup.. my SA course end today and meaning that from next week onwards, i will be going to PCC .. dread the feeling.

WHY?

1st --> i can afford to wake up late to go to HTA for course as it is very veyr near to my house
2nd --> i do not need to squeeze with ppl
3rd --> going home is definitely a plus point for me that made everyone envious! hahaha

anyway.. here are some of the pics in the class



Lionel is so so so bored, that he plays with (i dun know what)



we are restless now.. anyway... the room isn't air-con.. and we were using our mouse pad to fan ourselves coz it's so hot!!




the black shirt guy is GAVIN and the another one is our teacher who earns $875 a day! ENVY!



Now u know why i dun like CRT monitor.. coz they emit radiation compared to LCD screen which doesn't.

anyway. FRIDAY is a Fabulous day for me.. coz i saw my clementi gal today! oh.. she's still looks so sweet. Is something unexpected as our course teacher called out for me, GAVIN, and Kuan chong to co-ordination office to help him with his stuff and there she was standing there. she's just so sweet.. anyway.. i dun think i can know her.. BOO!

and thanks for Lionel's shot on his hp for my pic identity:



Sorry to all if my pic is becoming ur nightmare.. but if anyone here does, kindly let me know.. i wouldn't bite.. i just wanna make them feel ease over here =)