Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thursday ~ Tagged~

Tonnes of work to to.. so much so that we have to stay back an hour to finish..

Ate 2 rounds of food for lunch today.. and 1st of all:



Nasi Lemak @ at a shocking price of $2 - It's nice that's why is in my blog

and an hour later



Sorry eh.. i forgot to take first.. and is not that bad .. cost $3.

i felt so full after all these.. but is all worth it coz i like foooooodddd~!!

i was reviewing my "received call" list when in the office, and found that my sis called me at ard 1 am. I felt strange as i remember there wasn't any "Missed Call" notification on my hp when i woke up. I smsed her and asked her did she make the call and did i pick up the phone??

TO MY HORROR!

i picked up the phone and even replied to her qns! omg omg omg omg omg.. and i didn't have any god-damn impression that i heard the phone ringing..

And this is not the 1st time. it happened to me quite some time this year... :<

- deep sleeper -

Gd nite