Monday, March 13, 2006

Moody Monday

Tomorrow is enlistment day.. it's gonna be a long long day.. so i have to sleep early

but AIYA, never mind lahz. those enlistees, u are lucky that u didn't go SAF.. life is good in SPF, at least more welfare

today was very busy partially because of the enlistment tomolo. Rushed through the stuff so much so that i didn't have time for my lunch.

haha.. never mind lahz.. i wanted to clear my job so that i can be off from work by 5.30 pm..
so that i can be in time to meet my sun nu for jog.

oh.. well.. she msged me and told me that she can't meet me.. for her bf.. Is fine with me lahz.. anyway.. is good to spend with someone whom u think is close/dear to you. That's the reason why i didn't blame her.. or anything..

So i went to Gym by myself and ran. I ran quite consistently ard 12 to 15 (a rating on the running machine). so it was pretty taxing for my lungs to capture the oxygen. And it was somewhere in the middle of 2.4k, someone farted..

argh!! wth.. this was when i am struggling for oxygen and come this self-made ammonia gas which deprive me of badly-needed oxygen.. well what to do eh.. anyway.. the gas is very stubborn.. just dun want to float away (just in case u all dun know, smelly gas is heavier than clean air). so i have to slow down and then speed up again to my jog

thanks ah

all right.. tomolo is enlistment for enlistees. and i have to go down to do something.. so blog early; sleep early; LESS PIMPLES :)

nite!