Monday, February 27, 2006

Course Day

we all celebrated Sun Tian's belated birthday yesterday.. ya.. nth much for me to mention about it.. except that we were having fun.. etc..



Was told by the photographer to do this...



now starhub knows that they can get me to be their sales assistant :>

Raq said i look like JJ esp in this "dou jiang you tiao" MTV!!
haha.. and that's the 9th person who said that

for today till fri.. i will be waking up satisfactorily late because i will be going to HTA for course.. and the good thing is?...

it's VERY near to my house! haha..

erm.. and we were taught ENGLISH today.. yeah.. somewhere the std for Pri 1.. haha.. funny seh.. but i think it's still relavant for our work scope. Taught us some stuff like what is Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Adverb, Adjective...

haha.. so this is what i learnt today:

Noun: He, I , You (object)
Pronoun: (forget.. hehe)
Verb: Look, See, Admire (action)
Adverb: attentatively.. (.. that describes the Verb)
Adjective: witty weida.. round table.. etc.. (.. that describes the Noun)

we visited our sqdmates during lunch time and it's so nice to see them after since we went to different division and vocations... and had a few chit chatting sessions..

basically we had a lot of fun attending the lesson.. unlike the usual classroom lesson. boring

C'mon follow me and recite this childhood poem:
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the King's horses, And all the King's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again!

I had a great fall outside my toilet a few hours back.. and had a bruise on my right foot... couldn't move my foot well...



ohh... FYI.. Humpty Dumpty was in fact a large cannon! Not some fat man or worst .. EGG!



and lastly the usual wide and wild smile!! :D
and again, Darlie can get me to be their model!