Thursday, February 05, 2009

CNY

Happy Chinese New Year to you all (and to whoever is reading this post)

Did nothing much on the those period as I was on leave (minus the unhappiness incident over at work).

Actually it's a hindrance and distraction to study at home. My mother likes to do this and that of the household works. Being already in an slightly below-average health state, I have no choice but to help her out with all these. I tell you. It's really very "long-winded" duties. I can get busy from morning like 7+ am until all the way until 3+ pm. I can name you all those standard duties which may sound less, but it just has so many things to do. Come finally at 3+ am, i tried sitting down at start my work.. with only 1.5 hours gone, I found myself helping out my mother for dinner.

-.-"

I tell you. I have no mood to study for the whole my leave period even though I told my friends that i was studying (coz that's what i INTENDED to do). So i knocked out pretty early throughout the whole weeks.

Went back to work though for a day for "handover" i think it's more of like a formality because I learnt those scopes for 4 months. But then, it's their fault.. not mine.

Eve of CNY, reunion dinner as usual. 1st day of CNY, started my duty as a son to 守.睡 Sorry for the non-chinese, i just can't translate it out.

Then went to relatives' house for house-visiting. And that's when I drove a Ford........... lorry. Haha, it's more difficult than car ok? With the slightly poor state of its mechanism.

2nd day of CNY. we just stayed at house, etc i think so.

3rd day, went driving from west to east and back to west. Wow.. Praise me! hahaha..

4th day, went back for work

5th day, returned the property of my previous employer and kiss goodbye to them.

Actually, i am not having a good mood to blog. Just plain lazy, i should say.

That's all... ba....