Sunday, September 21, 2008

Unlucky weeks (2)

2nd week after the last bad lucks incident, came more bad lucks news for me. Monday and tuesday came out with a lot of work and etc, going home pretty late.

Wednesday was one of the hell day, as i lost my NRIC, Driving licence and an ez-link card. Work was pretty busy that i dun have any time to report loss of these cards to the Police. Now, i hate my job.

Anyway, went to police centre late in the night after i finish work with my father. On thursday, a call was made to my residential line telling my mother that i was kidnapped! According to my mother, the voice and the way i called her was excatly the same. They said that my friend loaned out $80,000 and i am the guarantor for him.

My mother, being a paranoid, plus the way i called her and my voice. She then activated her friend to prepare part of the ransom and was prepared to meet him (them). My father called in at this time then my mother told him the story. My father suggested to call me to verify and indeed, i was safe.

Ok so the story ended by ignoring the the "kidnappers". I don't understand why did my mother has to change her hp line (as the hp number was given to them), like why she has to be afraid of them? They should be the one who is afraid of us.

Anyway, my course of actions are to submit my ezlink card number to the Police. I firmly believe that they would used my ez-link card. So from there, they could trace the whereabouts with SMRT and Sbs Transit. If they enter MRT station, that would be even better as CCTV can get a pictoral face of them making the police (and me) to trace this person even easier!

A couple of questions came into my head.

How do the fuck they know the way i called my mother and where do they get my voice from?

How do the fuck they know that my mother would be the one who will pick up the phone, and not other person else?

I am going to get the bottom of this. I will work with the Investigating Officer on monday.

Most importantly, I think i am getting this correct. Pardon me with superstitious, as I had no ways to solve my bad luck. I went for a haircut and i told the hair dresser serving me to cut it as short as possible.

YES! No more bad luck so far. =)

Labels: