Monday, November 26, 2007

Summation of Nov with over-reacting

With the month of 30 days coming soon to an end, a monthly report is shown over here of what has happen over at the month of Nov.

Good Thing
First of all, I had my highest (up till now) gross salary of $2k.
Better control of driving car, to be specific, starting off
Known Aom for a year. (How fast, time can be~)
Lined up a series of job interviews. (but no successful job taken up)
Birthdays coming up. Madeline, Wee Chong, Royce, Anita, Jessica
YEAR-END HOLIDAY are knocking on my door!!
People like raquel and janice are always behind every down point of my life. (I owe a big thank-you to both of you)
And not to forget, Jennifer who bring sparks and a hurting-yet-sensible-word to my life as well.

Bad Thing
With a couple of good things, most unfortunately, there comes some bad thing as well.

3 things in 6 weeks. Hmm, that's average out of 1 every fornight.
Not going into what actually happened, but to say every incident had poked my heart real hard.
I think fate must be really playing me with a lot of fun. :)

A record of 5 pimples grew within a week. :(

An editor's note:

The below statement and thoughts are purely not act as a hint to a concerned person. It is just act as the editor's feelings.

I guess I must be expecting a lot thinking that I am more than her friend, but below her bf. After a wake-up call from jennifer, maybe i'm not high-placed as how i placed her in my priority list. With that, i feel so silly to think that i actually treat her so close. Eg: try to hurry and finish my work so I can meet her as early as possible. Sacrificing my time for her by accompany her almost 24/7 during her down period. And thinking back, I didn't do it for any ulterior motive.

I'm not blaming anyone, neither me nor her. It's not about whose fault over here. Just that different priorities set by different people. For me, I just chose to put it high than anyone else in my list.


Well, that's me; value these kind of thing. With 3 such almost similiar things happen in around 6 weeks time, I can only choose to be strong. But still, i dun want to lose her.