Saturday, October 27, 2007

Real Run 2007

Work was pretty busy as we are rushing against time to verify data. Despite having to say that, I still went for gym session every lunch time, but only on mon and tue for this week.

Mentioned last 2 entries that I was to turn up for my class chalet. Think I had missed out a lot of fun prior to my arrival. I actually went to take a cab so that i can reach there earlier and joined them to have fun. But, i guess i was late.

Here's some photos.


Preparing.


Food


Eating without me.

Ok, so where was I? At Home, waiting for my bro to cut his birthday cake. Ok, no disrespect for him. Happy 21st Birthday, Bro.

(I realised that i dun have the photos)


Most of the temp staffs are gone by now. Left me, joshua, manaf and yiling. The feeling was rather weird. Met up with yiling for lunch at novena square as she was stationed somewhere near to my workplace.

Tomolo's the real run. It's my first attempt to take on a 10 km route. It's definitely not going to be a smooth terrain. The breakdown is 7 km road, 1 km sand, 1 km trail, 1 km runway. I guess as long i'm over the 5 km limit, my body and legs should be able to handle the remaining of the route.

My race tag:


Met up with the some of the temp staffs yesterday, and the rest were unfortunately unable to attend as they have some other committments on.


Jenni, XL, Cabbage -.-, Jos

Being their super-nice friends, I sacrificed myself to go down to Bedok 85 to have dinner with them since all of them live in the east. We had tonnes of fun and chats over there. Well, at the end of it, time catches up, and we gotta go back. A long long journey way back. Zzz

OMG!! I forgot that i am running tomorrow and I actually scheduled a driving lesson in the evening. hopefully my performances will be better. :)