Saturday, November 10, 2007

Titleless

Received the results of HomeTeam Real Run results. Of course the timing isn't very impressive as it is my first ever run and I did not have much preparation.

My results:

#379 for MensOpen
#114 for HTNSMen

I think the timing for the MensOpen isn't very encouraging but not so for the HTNSMen standing. Whatever it is, just wanna get an improvement.

Went out on Deepavali to Marina Square for Kbox session cum buffet with ST, LM, KB, ZW, Elyn and a gal. We sang until like 10.45 pm and rushed home after that.

Friday work was ok. Went out with J then meet up with another J at the east side for chit chat session. Joined my sec sch friends afterwards for prata supper. Travelling from east to west can be quite long by bus. But I was hand-carrying a big package of donuts, therefore i thought the wiser thing was not to move around too much.

Hmm, on a personal point of view. I can be quite irritated by person who gives me lack or "forced-to-reply" kind of reply whenever i share my personnal thing with people. And i feel like "i'm not going to share anything with you the next time"

Ok, putting these things aside. I am going back to Old PA to continue my data verification "mission" over there and I will be very bored once again with all the things that i am going to do. Whatever it is, it can be quite sucky.

Tomorrow is my driving lesson. Shall see how everything go. Hopefully i have no problem with my starting off. Biting point is sort of settled now.

Ehhh, i don't know what else to write.