Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bloody Affairs & Pimples & IT

An incident in the morning leave me a bloody (not a very major 1) scene for me. I was shaving and the blade not me cut in the flesh just right below my lower lips. And the damn blood keep on flowing flowing for the past, i think, 1 hour.


Recently, i found a new missile on my face.

It has the capabilities to shoot, and it can only be planted from oily surface.

Features:

Surface: Situated on oily ground

Seen: Can be spotted at any oily surface. Ranges from head to toe

Firepower: Varies. Able to shoot between 2 cm to 1+ inches (when being pressurized squeeze)

Missile type: Varies. Came in different varient. From liquid state to missile type.


Able to guess what am i talking about?

Anyway, I am planting more of such "SAM" (Surface-to-Air Missile) on my face and it's pretty random places. I'm working hard to cut down these SAM on the oily surface.

And just on monday, i have 3 SAM being planted on my face in a single overnight mission. :(


I guess i should not think too much of it; thinking that it has any slightest possible chances to succeed, though i know it's pretty obvious that there is nothing to work out from.

I'm like stuck in between. To go or simply just lie low and dun let her know. Hmm, i'm pretty afraid of getting back the similar past experiences.

Hmmmmmm, or should i simply just dun think at all... when, coming to think of it, i am not thinking at all.

IT has just becoming complicated, hard when such thing knock onto my door.