Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Area 20 ATC photos

Area 20 ATC ppl, listen up. i'd uploaded all the photos to http://wittyweida.multiply.com. so check them out and of course, pls assist to pass the msg around so that all of you may download the pics

anyway, i'm armed with a luggage going to attack Thai with S$400 + with the option of using the spare cash of S$100. the good thing? i'm going to buy over the whole of bangkok. bad thing? f***, i forgot to activate auto-roaming! I wonder how long will they able to start this service.

I think i am going to stay up quite late in the night.

and i am spending quite a lot this month. and i need to tigthen up my expenditure. so at most, i will chill out at TCC, coffeebean such area over the weekends. and thanks to my mother, she changed S$400. where i intend to have only S$300. -.-"

whatever it is.. i'm going to get away from singapore for 3 full days and 1 half day. forget about the negative ppl, forget about unhappiness, forget about anything that made me feel unhappy. and have fun, rejuve myself over there.


Call me Bob, James Bob