Friday, September 08, 2006

lousy IE

I think doing update on Windows IE is a bullshit thing.. it actually jammed up the thing you gonna do. simple things like uploading photos in blogger is a never-accomplished thing.

so i decided to switch to FireFox. hey guys, use it. it's better than that _|_ IE. you can open a lot of browser in a single window, at least your taskbar wouldn't feel so overwhelm with lotsa of windows. so go to http://www.firefox.com to download!

Something tells me that consuming some volume of alcohol cures coughing. and that was after i went to Rav, as mentioned in some earlier entries. coz i didn't cough right away when i woke up the next day. I thought it was just coincidence with the medicine i was having. And 2 days ago, a discussion with raq, make me realise that my thinking wasn't wrong.

I told my mother about this and to my surprise, she agreed to this theory too! ok, maybe i'm sua ku. but it's amazing.

soooooooooooooo, i'm going to consume some alcohol; vodka with coke, maybe. pubbing/clubbing. anyone over the weekends?!


ok, i've got one damn gross pic to display. it's regarding COCKROACHES. damn. that's the problem living on the 1st floor. it can crawled in so easily.

my father set trap at the gateway to our kitchen. the best record? 16 cockroaches in a single nite. and can you imagine the f***ing busy activity they had in my kitchen. ARGH!

LAST WARNING, IF YOU DUN WANT TO SEE, SKIP IT.

















fucking disgusting right?! damn, luckily i didn't use my digital camera to snap.

grr~