Wednesday, August 16, 2006

illness

been 2 weeks. it's been 2 weeks since i got it.

Doctor told me to control it by having medication. but for how long?

but day by day, it is getting worse, i feel weaker and weaker as each day goes by. I have yet to enjoy a lot of things that i never do before.

sigh

Will I? or Will i not?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, i think i am exaggerating too much. I got cough, a very terrible cough. The impact was too great on my tummy as if i am doing sit-up everytime i coughed. Prior to sleep, i can't even sleep peacefully, i will wake up in the middle of the night and cough, and get really very hard to get back and sleep.

had a good day today. Went swimming, tanning, with the Gurkahs, protecting the swimming pool with arms. haha.. and that made us feel that we are some VIPs.

alrite, went to collect our race-pack for the real run this coming sun



buy 4D alrite? underage? no problem pls call me for help to help you to buy! ~hiak~

Ate lunch after swimming. and after some time later, due to fatigue and stress of my work nature, i did some stunts.. take a look below



and



as you can see, the illness + fatigue + stress result in those actions.

went for a haircut at the evening

then bought dinner, and the owner was so funny.
i was coughing all the way and i pointed to him what i want due to my inability to talk. and when he gave change to me, he said:

Owner: $2 please
Me: Ok
Owner: you coughed so terrible, must rest well
Me: Sure
Owner: Don't eat ayam, sleep early, drink plenty of water
Me: (nodding my head)
Owner: ok, you may go out and wait for medicine to be prepared.
Me: (-.-" in my heart) and laugh a bit

wth, i think i can't recover in time on sun. :(( someone.. pls bless me to recover fast