Sunday, July 23, 2006

went to bbq 21st bdae chalet hosted by CCJB on saturday. ok. happy 21st birthday to u wef from 24/7. intended to stay there but i knew no one over there, so in the end, packed up and went home.

-Sunday-

played game and rest the whole day. oh, my bro booked out. and i think the training is fantastic lah. better than SPF. damn. 2 weeks inside. can see the change of muscle size already. i think for SPF, all u see is FATS after 2 wks.
went out with Raq, LM and Raymond. Was to meet them at cine. but on the way from my home to the mrt station, i felt weird at my tummy, thus decided to head towards the toilet.

but before i continue, the following "conversation" will be disgustingly funny though no pics are provided in anyway.

after i got into the toilet, and as i was doing my job, i noticed that the toilet paper holder seem to have a full roll of toilet paper.
But having a hard look, i doubt what i saw earlier and decided to put my hand within it. and
-.-" swee lah, there wasn't paper.
  • i dun have tissue paper
  • i dun have any spare paper
  • i wore a white pant somemore

with all these, i know i am damned, unless i did something. and luckily, the chance came when a ppl came into a cubicle beside mine. i decided to do something though i hestiated here and then.

Me: *knock* *knock* excuse me. [no reply]
Me: *knock* *knock* eh, excuse me [again, no reply]
Me: *knock* again [this time rd, harder a bit]

Guy: Yes?
Me: erm, do you mind pass me some toilet papers?
Guy: Ok.
Guy: [after some time] Nah
Me: Thanks

and it's so paiseh lah. i quickly finished and left the god-damn toilet.

Oh, today's kinda lucky day for me.

I saw Ashley. Didn't see her for a long time. was quite surprised that she flashed her nice grin on me :)))
I saw my (self-aclaimed) ex-pjc gal.
I saw my sec sch friend but he's younger than me
I saw Jinhui, all at the Heeren!

and luckily no one else!

I had a hard time walking ard orchard coz of my tummyache.