Tuesday, August 15, 2006

i wanted to post entry yesterday but my IE hanged. and i was about finish the entry. -.-"

It's been quite a long time since i last blog, and maybe i should start on fri. ehh, i know it's bit long..

Friday

Went to meet up with my sec sch friends to marina to watch fireworks. As expected, the crowd was a huge one.


blah, i'm fed up with uploading the photos at this time since trying from 2 nites till now

and we stayed over at marina for a few hours before heading back. We had late dinner/early supper at Billy Bombers. and the quantity is also a BOMB! haha, anyway try their root beer, it's nice.

again, no pics as the server seems to be against me

Manage to get on the LRT for a cheaper alternative way back home as the hour and min hands get past 12 am.

Saturday

Woke up early in the morning to Liang Court to help out with the registration of New Balance RealRun competition with my colleagues and, of course, to get some hours-off. we helped out the whole day for 2 days. It was quite nice as i can get to see gals over there. Saw some pretty chicks, hunks, and vice versa.

Walked my way to the Clark Quay Mrt, on my way, i have to pass by CQ (Clark Quay) and the place was so nicely decorated, no more the hooligans type of environment. it was some state-of-art lighting, and designs. I think i will pop by the place these few weekends.

Intended to meet up with ST, Raq, Weiqing, and Zhi wen, to watch the fireworks. But I can only go off at 8.30 and getting to City hall within 20 mins is something quite hard to do. Thought can watch the fireworks together but in the end, i watched it alone. -.-"

thanks ah




Due to the incompetence of hp network connectivity, in which they said long long ago that it is something that they will improve and yet, i can't contact any of my friends. it's kinda silly. I wonder what will happen if Singapore is at war when connectivity is so vital

had some light dessert in Marina Square. couldn't remember the name of the shop, they didn't count in Service Charge for that moment because they were unable to serve due to the large pool of customers they were receiving. and also to say, it's good for my wallet.

headed home quickly by bus. reached the interchange and thought of hopping on another bus to get me home. I was waiting for the bus, not knowing that the last bus had already long gone, until Citi came over and we chatted, asked me what bus i'm going to take.

I walked her to the hawker centre where she will meet her friend, which happen to be my pri sch friend. thus, i reached home quite late

Sunday

Nothing great happen, reported for help over there and i bought 2 shorts, 1 shirt from New Balance for only $40. eh, that's quite cheap, ain't it? Regretted that i never buy 1 more shirt to go along with. i guess, it's too bad

and my loving sun nu, came by dropping to see me.. ahh, sweet.. haha. thanks.

we packed up early. My foot ached after standing for so long. and btw, come to sentosa on this coming sun if you have the time as i'm challenging myself for 10 km run.

ok, today marked the anniversary of end of World War II, so everyone peace!! same goes to Israel and Lebanon.