Thursday, July 27, 2006

3rd dimension ppl

haha, ok this sound bad but i'm not whether it is the truth

I went to my colleague's office which is located at another area of our same working place. Anyway, the place was very quiet.

I went in, climbed up the stairs as his office is situated at the 2nd storey. As it was my first time over there, i looked around the place and try to familiarise the plan of the 2nd floor.

So i noticed the toilet at the extreme left upon reaching the 2nd floor. and the door was closed. I continued to look out for the office and found it. enter it. enquired, discussed and it was around 10+ mins of it.

So i left the office. the toilet door was open. but i didn't think too much of it as i thought there might be some other ppl who used it, and furthermore i was in the office for such a long time. the design of the 2nd storey is that i will have to see the toilet on my way to the 1st floor from the office.

as soon as i reached the 1st floor, i remembered that my colleague said that i need to sign some documents, so i went up again. At this time, the toilet door was open.

I went in to the office again. Asked him whether i need to sign anything, and he answered no need. Ok, so i left the office..

and the process is ard 5+ secs or so.

the horror thing is that. THE DOOR NOW IS CLOSED! i felt it was extremely weird because i remembered he said that he is the only one in that block.


ok, what a nice way to start the chinese 7th month. :((