Wednesday, July 19, 2006

sis, u're dedicated

haha, ok i got complained by my sis.

JP: hey why u nv put my name in ur blog those ppl who make u happy?! i'm one of them Okie! haha kiddin =p

Me: Haha, you got blog? i lazy, i only copy the codes from the links column and paste it.

JP: Chey haha nope i dun have. wha lau lazy leh u forget my name. U watch out! hehe

Me: Sis, are you still online? As in at my blog? anywaym nvm, you watch the entry tomorrow morning


ok, from here. this is very obvious, not only she complained, she also threatened me. but never mind, since i'm good, i shall dedicate this entry to you

[sms came in]

JP: Nope aiya just kidding onli la. No nd purposely go n add 1 bro =) i goin slp now. eyes pain. goodnight. swt dreams!

Hahaha! retribution for threatened me. Hope ur eyes will be more pain *opps* hehe

think u're going to kill me when u bump into me at JP!!