Sunday, August 20, 2006

haha, opps. i almost forgot. thanks for the reminder, angeline. ahh.. how can I forget such an important thing - FOOD!



eh, i forgot what i order but it was very tasteful, just that the oil on the egg can be much more lesser, it would have been more healtier.

ok, back to today. let's see. my mom's birthday. but no celebration - under her request. was suppose to wake up damn early to sentosa for the real run today. but, all of my friends who said they wanted to go, all are not going. sigh. and what's the purpose of me going alone then?

and so... i woke up at 10 am.

but the day wasn't nice to go. with my mom nagging all the way. for no reason! really. i wonder why can't she just worry less? and i dun understand the things she worry for. it's unduly, unneccessary. but she just got that thinking, processing in the brain, output from the mouth.. and sigh.. input to my ears

nevertheless, it's nite time, enough of her nonsense. sometimes, i told Royce how i wish i can be in the ops vocation so that i can sleep in camp and dun listen to her unduly nonsense nagging. which may have a lot of adverse effect on me in the long run. i dun wish to be like a mental patient out there. i can't do anything. i can't scold her back. and in the end, i can only talk-back to myself. like a mental person..

omg, like a mental person? have i already turning one? or i already am?

GOSH, someone just save me from her nonsense!