Tuesday, August 22, 2006

BLUES! PROTEST!

Got some real fustrating nagging session in the middle of the night of mon. I'm so so fed up with my parents for their "suan-ing", accusation. and i can't tolerate it anymore.

I decided to wake up at 5.30 am, which i normally woke up at 6.45 am. and i aimed to go out by 6.15 am so that i can prevent seeing my father and mother!

and Objective 1 is achieved.

I have also decided that I am going to go out with my friends till late in the night so that, again, by the time I reached home, i wouldn't be able to see them coz i will bath, and go sleep immediately. and the cycle repeat itself

and of course Objective 2 is achieved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went out with sis yesterday and met each other up at orchard for a dinner. and aiya, i forgot to take photos of the food.

It's so difficult to blog in the office.. there isn't any mood to really post any good entry. and pics will not be available too..

WHY?

because my parents impose an anti-computer-usage sanction on me. so to say, i can only use computer when i'm in the office.

CAN YOU BELIVE IT?

ok, maybe i am born in 1994. I'm only 12 years old. and i need sanction on me.