Monday, May 29, 2006

Monkey's Ass

I was about to start my entry for today when suddenly i felt my face was steaming hot, slowly goes to my ears.

I felt strange. It was the feeling like when the alcohol started to enter my blood and took its effect. But i never had any drinks. I felt things were wrong. I take a look at myself from the mirror. It was only less than 30 secs after i sensed something amiss. And guess what my face was already as red as a monkey's ass by then.

GOSH!!

I dun know what happen. It just turn red, and then the smell of alcohol came into the pic and so much so real that my mouth had the taste of after-drinking-alcohol.

OR, maybe that was why my face turned so red. (ya for ppl who knows me, drinking a little bit of alochol is enough for u to see a nicer monkey's ass.)

So, sun nu, now u know how much i dread alcohol drinks. so dun make me drink anymore. thanks. haha :p


Luckily, such weird thing happen else there isn't anything much for me to post