Thursday, May 18, 2006

haha.. my tagboard

ok.. these 2 days, i had 3 big pimples coming out.. sigh.. this is the last ever thing that i wanted.
to me.. it's a headache.

and i feel so crippled for not being able to reply in my tagboard. and it's really weird. my sun nu can tag while the next min i can't. but as a min gone by, she can tag again. and worst still it seemed like my tagboard accepted females tagger.. -.-"

alrite. today's kinda busy.. attended briefing and i'll not be home tomolo nite .. been busy these few days..

ahhh.. tomolo working also.

"tmw last day of work, Clearing leave. Going to start nursing the Puppies" -> my overstudy's msn nick.. haha. i'm left alone on next mon onwards!!

damn weather is hot. hopefully everyone take good care of urself.
Hmm, i didn't hear from my 3rd daug for months. :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A prostitute goes to deposit a $100 bill in a bank.

The teller says, "Sorry, madam, this note is a fake."

"Oh no!" exclaimed the prostitute, "I have been raped!"