Sunday, May 28, 2006

my parents are lifeless

ahh.. sianz.. my parents are so lifeless though it's a weekend

i was craving for nice and tasty food just now and asked them did they want to eat and have pizza for supper?

they replied "go cook instant noodle" -.-" and added on if u want, u order lor

i was so disappointed lah, it was quite late lor and hwo can i eat so much before i sleep? sianz.... ok never mind.. maybe it's a problem of mine..

i dun know how many of you watch the audition of SI 2006 and i got a link that u all might want to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTE7fCEjsEY&search=singapore%20idol and if anyone of you have links to other video, pls let me know.


Mother was scolding the daughter, "I don't like the guy you are going out with. He is too dumb."
No, momma," she said,
"He is going to be a doctor and he has already cured me of that illness that I used to have every month!"

Whoever first said that "A dog is man's best friend had obviously never seen a pussy before."