Sunday, May 21, 2006

dun have any suitable title to think of..

start the day with my mother to go wet market and breakfast, ha ha.. didn't being such a nice son for a long time. (this isn't something proud)

Had breakfast with my parents and went out shortly to Sun Tian's house with Raq, Lekmeng and Kaixiang to have our gathering-cum-board game. i think settlers' club will soon close down. haha, opps, SOMEONE actually just become their member. *cross finger*

I think i still hasn't recover the fatigue from the ex. i dozed off while Kaixiang was reading through the manual. i didn't know how long i slept but still i felt tired after i woke up.



game layout



played with 4 dices



the gang



lastly, including me! and i think the space on the left can be a good wallpaper for YOUR computer. so put and set as it now! :p

passed by a fast food resturant



dedicate this pic to sun nu... so.. madeline when will u treat me to KFC after i take this signboard for you?! hehe~