Saturday, May 27, 2006

shag and shag and shagged

Woke up with a feeling of tiredness in me though i slept at 11.30 last nite till 9 am the next day. Went to NP for a game of soccer. thought might have a chance to saw my sun nu, yingjia. but.. nope.. too bad..

met up with Jianhao whom he called for soccer for a couple of weeks and finally here, i went. Hmm, it was different from completing 2.4 and playing soccer. It's been years since i played soccer. terrible match fitness, so tiring for me. my lungs are desperately catching for more oxygen for my heart and brain



Guess the time
If you can't, use the shadow as a guideline

Went home and bought lunch for my mom. ate it and went for haircut. damn i think my hair grew quite fast, it wasn't long time ago when i went for haircut.

Went out with my sun nu to west mall to catch Da Vinci Code and under the recommendation of the staff, we got a tix for a couple seat. haha.. how strange these ppl can think.

A guy and A gal = Couple

But it's all right. We did not take it too hard. Movie-wise, i left it to my sun nu to talk about. lazy to blog more.. in fact, i'm struggling to keep awake as i'm writing.

a couple of shots here:



and



Beauty and the "Beast" haha

ok.. we moved on to Al-ameen next for our dinner where i ordered 2 plain, 1 cheese , 1 egg pratas and a cup of MILO DINOSAUR.

Yingjia - mad and i finished it. Hope you will be able to finish the next time when we go there



Ain't she sweet? - Like granddaughter, Like grandfather! haha

ok.. bullshit



My heavy dinner


Ok OK.. i can't tolerate it anymore. My brain is practically dead and i have to stop now..

Had a good day today.

cya all