Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day

Eve of Mother's day, i had dinner with Germaine at lot one. She was doing her last-min shopping for her mother's day gift. Just after we parted, i realised that i didn't have any gift for my mother!! Argh! Unfilial son. So i made an u-turn to lot one and started to source for one at around 8+ pm. Time is running out.

I remembered my mum told me that she liked carnation, so i headed down to B1 for florist shop. As i was looking for it, i realised that i didn't know how carnation looks like! OMG! luckily, at this time, a person who was beside me happen to look for carnation. so i was kinda like Mr Bean. the rest u all go and imagine how i looked like :p

ok. bought the things. get a big plastic bag, enough to hide the 2 items. To make sure that my intention was covered, i slotted the plastic bag into my room through my room windows. ahh.. that's the wonder of living on the 1st floor haha



The 2 items



Teddy Bear

Presented those to my mum during dinner at home. Hmm, she said nothing. no reaction :(

But little did my bro and i realised we actually bought the same kind of artifical carnation and it was put at the living room:



Bro's on the left, mine on the right.

hehe, sweet isn't it? :p