Monday, May 08, 2006

Missing Person. Reward: W$1000

I would like to know who is Juice and [H]ui that tagged at my blog.. Thanks

As i'm writing, i'm also typing. [ok this is la me] Ha Ha Ha Ha (try to imagine shinchan's way of laughing)

ok.. life today is quite normal.. and i bring up something that happened to me today...

Met up with a so-called accused and a security officer at my workplace whom she wanna see some officer. and she don't know how to speak eng. the security officer is a malay who can, unfortunately to her best, speak eng.

So both of them turned around at their location and with a same thinking - to find a person. And, i was there so both of them picked me up. ~phew~ can i reject it? cannot of course

with due respect, i shall not disclose the content of the conversation. Hmm, not to praise myself, i thought i might not done a good job, however and luckily, both of them understood my interpretation.

This reminded me of another issue. On two occasions at city hall mrt some months back, i was an internal tour guide to tourists. Guiding them to the destination station on the right platform/train [it's interchange, after all]. Hmm, the satisfactory of it is wonderful.

ok, like i said earlier on, i have nothing much to talk about tonight. so just put any thing that came through in my mind..

tomolo is another new day. so cya