Sunday, February 19, 2006

i'm done....

ok.. let's talk about yesterday....

Fri is another boring day that was brought forward on thur. 90%+ of my colleagues went to sentosa for the HLS.. for volleyball .. cool isn't it? yeah.. i hope to go too.. but nope, in the end i didn't.. coz i exchanged it with a colleague who was suppose to stay.. coz he knows how to play volleyball.. yup.. though it was willingly, but the disappointment is still there.. haha.. but nothing against my colleague where he actually has the chance to help our dept to win..

so i was sitting in the office so freaking boring because my supervisor told us that one of us has to stay and mend.. and i'm the one since i'm the newest.. + i also volunteered too.. since it's so boring.. so there's nothing to talk about.. other than surfing SPF website.. since i wasn't given access to surf internet.

like i said in the earlier entries, i was suppose to go to NP to play squash after work on fri too.. well it was canceled as Jack isn't free and also couldn't make it on time. but we still came out for dinner at Scotts road @ Pepper lunch. and over there i met the gal that i came across in Friendster which i put her pic in my hp! haha.. and 2 ex-twss (other than me)

The counter:



one set of Salmon and Chicken meal pls....:



Closer view:



After that.. we walk around, and at the underground way between taka and isetan, i knocked onto a sch gal and omg thanks ah she stopped just right in front of me so suddenly and partially the distance was very near too, so near and fast that my whole body stick to her. -.-"


we were heading to Borders.. and I saw some of the DVDs and soundtrack i want to buy...

Blade Soundtrack:




We went home after this.....

NOW FOR Sat...

As usual, went to stad for jog and then swim.. didn't see the ex-pjc gal this week :( i think i will never know her..

anyway.. as usual everyone was late .. haha.. nothing against them..

i think i jogged for 8 rounds.. coz i lost track.. then did pull-up.. then went for swim.. stayed in there for an 90+ mins.. swimmed and played the wave pool.. haha.. then realised i didn't bring extra undergarment.. the one i wore for jogging is totally soaked with my perspiration.. and how can i wear my swimming trunk?! haha.. so.. i wear only my track short.. thanks ah and with that attire, i went to lot one to eat... ok lahz.. if anyone gonna asked me whether it's comfortable.. i'll say yes .. coz i also wear short at home too

went down to orchard with Weechong and as usual.. i was there early.. *yawn*.. and he was signing up line with starhub, and serving him is this cute gal:

<

she was serving with pride and smiles.. that's what Service is all about *thumbs up*

next.. we roamed around PS and saw this newest exercise machine by Osim

Introducing~~~~ the iGallop:



Like the ad was saying: have fun.. etc.. (they seem to willingly to part $998 for this kind of machine)

then went to Borders again, bought 2 quite-cheap DVDs at a cost of $39.80, Hitch and Hollywood Homocide, and maybe i bought the soundtrack at a later day.. Since i listenend to Pirates of the Carribean OST, i'm been in love with OST.. like batman begins, and more

while on the way to Lido, i saw Jenyin's clique: Belly.. and i saw her 2 times.. haha.. well.. what a wonderful database i have in me just with one glance. I think i should be used more for some undercover work next time.. haha

upon reaching Lido, i went to find Jasmine.. and she is as usual so pretty, esp with her dyed hair.. and nice.. i went to find her to return her Jay Chou discs.. Agreed to take photo with her.. but haha.. no chance.. she's serving cust. hmm.. from the twss public concert till now.. i think we gonna wait..

went to west mall.. to help get my mother to get her hp as hers was got stolen.. thanks ah , and omg lucky to that whoever, i wasn't there if not i make sure u are put behind bars. and she got herself a free phone AGAIN for consecutive 3 hp plans.. haha.. oh.. hail my mother!

lucky me.. i enquired the M1 staff whether NSF got discount and he said maybe yes and asked me to go to 2nd floor for more details and yes..!! they changed the policy for NSF and therefore cat. us as student and therefore i was given another 500 SMS! muahahaha.. meaning no restriction on my SMS.. that's piece of good news..

well.. Sat ended in this way.. and we all went home Happily Ever After

-.-"

Tomolo gonna be a long day, by making a call to wake my sun nu up, and then go and photostat my poly and O certs, post them, make register payment for my Uni application. wish me luck because the deadline is 21st feb and postman works on 20th feb :<

BTW, can i know who is reading my blog?

Long entry? yeah.. kinda.. but it covers from fri to sun.. worth it