Saturday, February 11, 2006

Squashie!

i lost my sec sch report books, etc.. and i think it was during the motivational talk .. -.- i emailed my ex-form teacher and asked her whether she still has the data of my past results.. and she said "no optimistic" .. sianz..

today work was a little bit stressed coz my overstudy is on medical appt and i'm left to work on my own..

but ok lahz.. utimately, the datas that my mdms need were handed to them satisfactory ( i think so!) but still quite a boring day as i need to act a bit busy in front my mdms (or i should say back of me, coz both of them were sitting beside me and is within sight!)

but all the while i'm desperate to get the time till 5.30 pm so that i can leave the office and went down to NP .. hehe.. to support my friend for her Sch talentime.. ehh.. wanted to give her surprise one ba.. but in the end.. got blocked at the LT entrance coz of the Committee.. aiya.. wasted man.. if i'm still in NP.. i think i can go in coz of contact.. aiya.. but no point lah.. in the end, i didn't.. and went to play squash @ (of course) squash court!

squash was terrible.. maybe didn't play for more than 6 months and haha.. tyhat's why ba.. well.. it was quite "rusty".. anyway.. is good to move muscle around.. but but.. again.. no point as we went to have our supper (coz gain fat mah!).. : Carrot Cake, 2 plates of hokkien mee, 1 plate of laksa, 15 sticks of chicken and beef satay, 1 cup of Sugar Cane with lemon.. omg!

Look below:



Delicious Dinner, Superb Supper

This was what i eat: (not for the sake of taking photot only, I also EAT)



I'm very busy!!

and Finshed Eating:




Ehh.. i think it should be more like "eating" rather than "Squashie".. hahaha

never mind!

"Call me Bob, James Bob. Cousin of James Bond" :p